UnrealCV is an open source project created by Weichao Qiu. It is hosted in Github and everyone is welcomed to contribute.
- If you want a new feature for your research or found any bug, please submit an issue in our issue tracker.
- Want to provide a compiled binary for the community? Please read the guidance in model zoo.
- Want to learn how to create a game using Unreal Engine 4? Please check their excellent document.
UnrealCV is developed and maintained by a group of students working on computer vision (sort alphabetically).
- Siyuan Qiao: Stochastic virtual scene generation
- Tae Soo Kim: Deep learning for transferable concepts between the real and the virtual environment
- Weichao Qiu: Constructing virtual worlds to train and diagnose computer vision algorithms
- Yi Zhang: Algorithm diagnosis with synthetic data
- Fangwei Zhong