If you are interested in using synthetic data in your research projects, please see the synthetic-computer-vision repository for some related works.
UE4 is a good choice for research for various reasons:
- Rich 3D resources
- Open source
- Physically based material system
Here we collect some resources to help you use UE4 and UnrealCV in your research.
3D Resources (models, scenes)¶
- Unreal Marketplace - The official marketplace of Unreal Engine
- UE4Arch - High quality architectural visualization using UE4.
- TurboSquid - High quality 3D models used in the industry
- ShapeNet - Free 3D models released by the research community
- UE4 API
- UE4 Answerhub
- UE4 Github Repository (This is a private repository, you need to register here before you can access it).