- If you want a new feature for your research or found any bug, please submit an issue in the issue tracker.
- Want to provide a compiled binary for the community? Please read the guidance in Model Zoo.
- Want to learn how to create a game using Unreal Engine 4? Please check the UE4 official documentation.
UnrealCV is developed and maintained by a group of students working on computer vision. The list of all contributors can be found here.
Here is a brief introduction of team members. If you want to be added to here, click the Edit on Github button on the top-right of this page.
- Weichao Qiu: Constructing virtual worlds to train and diagnose computer vision algorithms
- Fangwei Zhong: Reinforce learning in virtual environments
- Siyuan Qiao: Stochastic virtual scene generation
- Tae Soo Kim: Deep learning for transferable concepts between the real and the virtual environment
- Yi Zhang: Algorithm diagnosis with synthetic data
- Zihao Xiao